A List Of Cebu Restaurants Where You Can Have A Romantic Dinner On A Shoestring

Gestart door Lorre, maandag 26 mei 2014, 09:06:13

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Lorre

Fuzion Gourmet
If you want the perfect combination of romantic ambiance and affordable food, Fuzion Gourmet is the best place to bring your date. They specialize in French fusion cuisine. If your budget is only Php 200, go for two orders of Crispy Chicken which is only Php 95 per plate.

Address: Mango Square Mall, General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City (beside National Bookstore)
Telephone Number: (032) 254 1586
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 10 AM — 2 AM

Mingnan Chinese Cuisine
Let's say you only have Php 100 and you want to give your date a decent meal that will make both of you busog, Mingnan Chinese Cuisine can do just that. For only Php 50, you can have one serving of rice and two kinds of viand. A lot of professionals eat their meals in the restaurant or have them for take-out. Their restaurant is also air-conditioned so swak na swak sa budget mo!

Address: Osmena Boulevard corner Plaridel Extension, Cebu City
Telephone Number: (032) 253-5522, (032) 511-8400

Joed's Lutong Hapon
If by chance you will be craving for affordable Japanese food on Valentine's Day, go to Joed's. For only Php 75, you can have one order of California Maki sushi and a bowl of ramen for only Php 125. Joed's is a cool Japanese carenderia.

Address: F. Cabahug Street, Mabolo, Cebu City (across Sarrosa Hotel)
Telephone Number: 0915-701-2027
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 7 AM — 3 AM

Atek's Ngohiong Train
Cebu is also known for having the most delicious ngohiong in the Philippines. You can see it being sold on almost every corner of the metro, but for Valentine's Day, I suggest you should try Atek's Ngohion Train in Villa Aurora Subdivision. I like the place because it is quiet and you get to enjoy your ngohiong in peace! You will also enjoy looking at the giant arowana in their aquarium.

Address: President Roxas Street, Villa Aurora Subdivision, Kasambagan, Mabolo, Cebu City

Mr. India
If you are looking for authentic Indian cuisine with rates that will make your pocket smile, go to Mr. India. For just Php 99, you can already enjoy their Thalis or set meal which includes 1 dal, 1 veggie or non-veggie viand of the day, 1 naan paratha, 1 serving of rice, 1 papadam, and 1 dessert.

Address: Gaisano Country Mall, Banilad, Cebu City
Telephone Number: (032) 511-5110 /  (032) 511-5060
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 10 AM — 8 PM

Shiv Dal Roti Corner
Vegetarians, rejoice! There is a place in Cebu where you can satisfy your craving for vegetarian meals. Just like Joed's Shiv Dal Roti Corner is a cool carenderia.

Address: Aznar Street, Staff, European Building, Urgello, Cebu City
Telephone Number: 0916-824-3349
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 7 AM — 10 PM

Oriental Spice Gourmet
If you are a big fan of restaurants that does not use MSG on their food but only the finest spices hand-carried from abroad, make Oriental Spice Gourmet the first on your list. Their main dishes are only Php 150! Wow!

Address: Basak-Marigondon Road (near Jollibee in MEPZ 2)
Telephone Number: (032) 238-4544 or (032) 406-0814
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 10 AM — 8 PM

Merilla's Resto
If you are a fan of combo meals that are less than Php 100, I think you will love Merilla's Resto. If you want to go all out and try their buffet, it's only Php 180.

Address: Ground floor, Avon Plaza Building, Don Gil Garcia Street, Cebu City
Telephone Number: (032) 514-5377
Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 8 AM — 9 PM

A La King Cafe
As far as I can remember, my parents, my aunts, and people older than them have told me that they have dined in A La King Cafe. This makes me want to shout to the restaurant signage and say, "Gosh! You're so old!" Kidding aside, I love their machang and sizzling rice plate. No wonder they are still open after all these years.

Address: 19 D. J. Llorente Street, Capitol Site, Cebu City, (near Robinson's Cybergate and Chong Hua Hospital)
Telephone Number: (032) 253-5667 or (032) 412-4268

STK Ta Bay!
Dubbed as the best restaurant in Cebu by Ang Pinaka (a local TV show that makes a Top 10 list of anything under the sun), STK Ta Bay! showcases the best of Cebuano cuisine and hospitality by offering its customers sumptuous and affordable food paired with a cozy and home-like ambiance. For Php 200, you and your date can actually enjoy 2 servings of rice and your choice of viand. Not bad at all!

Address: #6 Orchid Street Capitol Site, 6000 Cebu City
Telephone Number: (032) 256-2700
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 11 AM — 2 PM and 6 PM — 10 PM

Smakelijk!!