How to get NSO/PSA Certificate Online – Birth, Marriage, Death or CENOMAR

Gestart door R.deJong, dinsdag 16 mei 2017, 03:21:47

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

R.deJong

Is dit handig?

As of this writing we have two official websites where we can apply for NSO certificates. The ecensus.com.ph by Unisys and the nsohelpline.com by Pilipinas Teleserv, you can choose either of these two websites to apply for your PSA certificate.

But while searching online, I found some negative feedback when they apply using e-Census website like the certificate they requested did not arrive.
How to get PSA or NSO Certificate Online

To avoid confusion,  I will use the NSO Helpline in this instruction. There are three basic steps to request an NSO certificate in this website, Order Now, Pay Online and Check Status. But in my instruction I list down every step with screenshot to make it easy to follow.

http://www.efrennolasco.com/how-to-get-nso-birth-certificate-online/

Bulldozer

Ja, tenzij jij het handiger vind om lang in de rij te gaan staan. Maar dit bestaat al een tijdje hoor. Ik heb nog nooit bij NSO in de rij gestaan. Altijd via telefoon of internet besteld en in een paar dagen keurig thuisbezorgd.

Riens

De NSO helpline heeft als voordeel dat je direct met de Mastercard kan betalen. Dat kan bij E-sensus niet.

Ik heb het een paar maal voor mijn vrouw gebruikt. Papieren netjes 2 nachten later in het hostel (manila) bezorgd. De certificaten die ik naar haar huis in Lanao Del Norte had laten sturen deden er 4 dagen over.