Nieuws:

eTRAVEL CARD via https://etravel.gov.ph

Hoofdmenu

12 containers hulpgoederen

Gestart door Ronny55, zaterdag 16 augustus 2014, 03:14:46

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Ronny55

Citaat van: innka3 op donderdag  2 oktober 2014, 05:48:31
nu het toch over gulle gevers gaat, even  :offtopic: wat is er gebeurt met de 130 miljoen uit  :nederlandsevlag:
met die aktie 555 voor die slachtoffers van yolande typhoon in de :smiley-philippines:.daar hoor/zie/lees ik niets meer over :denk:
Werkings kosten he , werkingskosten....Je kan toch moeilijk verwachten van die bedelorganisatie's dat Gratis doen, de harde werker en de loopjongens misschien , maar de hoge top van die organisatie laten zich goed betalen en reizen first class , logeren in de beste hotels , rijden rond in dikke Mercedessen.......Enkele uitzonderingen bevestigen die regel....
Alles gaat, zelfs kiekens gaan en die hebben hun knieën vanachter .
Het komt er niet op aan WAT je kent maar WIE je kent.

Johan En Elvie

Nieuwe UPDATE

Er is zopas een uitzending geweest op Eén Vandaag de Nederlandse TV over het probleem van de containers met hulpgoederen.
Dinky Soliman Secretaris van DSWD is hierin geïnterviewd.
NA de opname heeft ze gesproken met iemand die meehelpt om onze containers los te krijgen en aan deze persoon heeft Dinky PLECHTIG BELOOFD ons te helpen met het vrij krijgen van de containers en aan ons VOLLEDIG met alle inhoud inclusief de tweede hands kleding over te dragen zodat we alsnog onze goederen kunnen gaan uitdelen.
Wij zijn er alvast nog klaar voor, de kerk Iglesia Filipina Independiente (IFI) is nog steeds bereid om de goederen uit te delen.
De Filippijnse staat heeft er dus zelf helemaal geen kosten aan wat trouwens reeds lang geweten is dat wij dit allemaal zelf kunnen bekostigen.
Steeds stoten wij op een njet tot nog toe omdat er te veel tweedehandskleding in zit en dit bij wet verboden is om in te voeren en DSWD deze in geen geval wil vrij geven.
Ze slaan dit dan aan en verkopen het zelf aan winkels en dat mag dan wel hehe.
Nu dat wilde ik niet en hielt het been tot op heden stijf en blijkbaar heeft deze aanpak uiteindelijk succes na druk van de media waarvoor ik ze hartelijk dank.

Er zijn nu nog wat administratieve taken te doen om de BL's op naam te zetten van DSWD die ze dan gaat overdragen aan de kerk.
Er zijn wel dan nog wat INSTRUCTIES die wij moeten volgen wat dit ook moge zijn? we zullen wel zien dan.
In de loop van volgende week zou dit dan moeten gebeuren en zou het wel eens snel kunnen gaan zodat dit probleem eindelijk van de baan is.
Ik hou jullie op de hoogte van het vervolg.

Balik Bayan Box "Door to door service"-www.balikbayan.be
Wij zenden uw dozen naar de Filippijnen.-We send your boxes to the Philippines.

Amice

Tja meer dan een jaar na dato mag het dan ook wel.

Zodra Dswd terug is in eigen land dan gaat alles weer op zijn Filippijns, dus die instructies kunnen ook zijn om maar even het bedrag te betalen.

Afijn we wachten het maar weer af, maar geven of een actie  ondernemen om ze te helpen bij de volgende ramp zal bij velen tot het vriespunt zijn gezakt.

Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleent

boldy

ik hoop echt dat het daadwerkelijk zo is  maar voorlopig ben ik er sceptisch over . bij mij is het eerst zien en dan geloven.
het leven is net een lul keihard en veel te kort

Rich

Ik vrees het ergste als ze die containers gaan opendoen na een jaar.  :denk:
Rich de Nederbelg.

Amice

Citaat van: Rich op zondag 26 oktober 2014, 13:19:22
Ik vrees het ergste als ze die containers gaan opendoen na een jaar.  :denk:

Inderdaad ja, meteen de fik erin om verdere ziektes uit te bannen. :thumb:

Amice

Het is wel nobel van Johan om dit zo door te zetten, daarmee worden ze eens met hun eigen graaicultuur geconfronteerd, maar ik vrees dat Johan daarmee wel een blacklisting riskeert voor zichzelf.

Johan En Elvie

Er is wat mailverkeer geweest opnieuw voor onze containers omdat er van hun belofte tot nog toe niet veel is in huis gekomen deel ik met jullie het mailverkeer dat er nu vandaag is geweest.
Dit was er gekomen na een boze mail van mij naar DSWD toe omdat er maar geen schot in de zaak kwam. Ik dreigde hierin om indien er voor kerstmis geen oplossing is om naar CNN te stappen en naar de pers hier in België en Nederland en dat we het kotsbeu aan het worden zijn.

Een email ontvangen van DSWD over onze 12 containers die nog steeds in Cebu staan.
Dear Mr. Pelsmaeker,
Greetings. Thanks for this e-mail.
The Department is, as previously shared with you, already working on this.
We have in fact, been in coordination w/ K-LINE to iron out concerns on the papers forwarded of containers that are still with them. Our staff from our Field Office in Cebu, I believe, has already personally met w/ the people of K-LINE, just so this can be arranged already.
On the concern of the recipients of the donations, as committed by the Secretary, they will be handed over, upon release at the port, to IFI. However, as also discussed during the interview, our Field Office will just have to double check with the group to ensure that the recipients are indeed victims of Typhoon Yolanda, as this whole process that we are undergoing is only applicable for donations that are for 'Yolanda' victims and the funds that will be used for processing are only for 'Yolanda' operations.
Please know that we are taking action on this case. Ms. Theresa Gloria can attest to that as we are also in coordination with her on the donations from Netherlands.
From what was reported to me before, there were already earlier communications to convey that the Department cannot intervene with these donations (particularly on requests to lift charges) unless we will be assigned as consignee. However, there was resistance from the shipper to do so which resulted to the state we are in today. The containers then were still considered private shipments that our Department cannot touch or manage because that will be a violation of the law. Hence, our Department was technically only able to work on this just recently, after the interview with Mr. Groen last month.
I hope you find these explanations sufficient and the updates in order.
I have also copied in this e-mail Mr. Patrick Reyes, our staff from the unit that processes donations. He can provide updates as they arise.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Lei Ramos

WAAROP IK DIT HEB GEANTWOORD

Dear Mr: Ramos,
Thanks for your email.
Sure we agree it need to go totally to the victims of Yolanda thats my goal from the first day and have no other attention with this relief goods.
We want to do good for the victims you know but maybe some people don't trust.
You know i send every month a container with Balikbayan boxes for my customers to the Philippines and we keep going do this.
You need to know that this is totally seperate and we surely don't put boxes for customers in this containers.
When the typhoon was coming we send FIRST the boxes of NOVEMBER to Manila for the customers and when this was finish we start collection for relief goods and full the 12 containers.
So in this containers there are no boxes for addresses from customers but only for victims of Yolanda that have not the change to have some help from a Family member that live in other country like my customers.
Some of my customers ask me while we collect the relief goods if they can put also some boxes for there own Family at there but i don't accept this and seperate all.
We just delay or normal shipping from December with 2 weeks and finish first the 12 containers with relief goods.
I'm not stupid to put in this containers boxes from my customers you can be sure there are no.
By the way all my boxes from my customers i send that time to Manila while my relief good containers go to CEBU
First of all i want to do only one container for the village of my wife PALOMPON Leyte but we bring it on the National TV stations here in news papers and radio stations and we have to much goods and can send 12 containers.
I have a lot of connections here with Filipinos live in Belgium knowing from my business and my customers come to help day and night to full this relief goods containers for there own people in the Philippines victims of Yolanda.
You know this people are very disapointed right now that all the hard work they did for FREE for this result in this situation.
With 100 Filipinas we seperate the relief goods shoes by shoes, kitchen utensils by kitchen utensils, canfoods by canfoods etc.... all apart.
There was also bad donations from people that give there trash but we take out all this and my village come to take this in a big container to burn the trash we receive from bad people. Anyway, there was a lot of good people that buy NEW things for donation, we have from companys full trucks of goods like shoes, canfoods, diapers etc..
Coca-cola company sponsored one container to send to there and also other companies that are asking me now what happened with all this goods?
By the way there was no money enough to send 12 containers and i go myself with my wife to Cebu in April 2015 to solve the problem and we have lot of promisses but no action.
When i calculate all that i spend already from my own pocket more then 11,000 euro  605,000 pesos) to bring this 12 containers to CEBU.
We have all facilities to distrubute to the victims and NOBODY ELS. and then i need to see that after so long time nothing happened and we cannot help the victims this is very frustrating you know and this make me very angre just like many others.
We agree that you have a control from DSWD that all goods go to Yolanda victims from the first contact i told this already in many mails before that they can control us we have no other attention but i think some people just don't trust us while they are not to trust themself. the only thing i want is that ALL the goods go to the victims from Yolanda and that NOTHING in that containers will be sold.
I hope i can have your trust for this also.
Best regards,
Johan De Pelsmaeker

Natuurlijk heeft hij gelijk dat ik eerst niet wilde meewerken om de containers over te dragen aan DSWD omdat ik dan niet zeker was dat die goederen ook daadwerkelijk aan de slachtoffers zouden gegeven worden maar verkocht door DSWD zelf. Na het interview van de Nederlandse TV een maand geleden heeft Dinky Soliman zelf ons beloofd dat wij zelf deze container zouden krijgen en kunnen uitdelen aan de slachtoffers van Yolanda via Iglesia Filipina Independiente waar wij hiervoor mee samenwerken en zal hun nu aan deze belofte houden.

Hij heeft me op mijn mail opnieuw geantwoord. Feit is dat na mijn boze mail waarin ik ermee heb gedreigd om naar CNN te stappen er ALTIJD nu heel vlug een antwoord komt terwijl toen ik beleefd bleef hiervoor ik nooit een antwoord kreeg.

Dear Mr. Pelsmaeker,
Thank you.
But just to reiterate, we have already earlier shared that the only way for our Department to be able to intervene then was if the consignee will be changed to us. The initial resistance to do so, from our point of view, was really the reason why we have reached this state.
I understand your frustration. But I do hope you understand us well. As I have mentioned in my previous response, our Department was really technically only able to do something about this after the interview in October, when the shipper finally agreed to make us the consignee. And based on the initial computations, we will have to spend large sums of money and that is not an easy process given all the necessary preparations we have to do as a government agency.
We assure you nothing will be sold and we will not take anything from the shipment. We will just have to make sure that the list initially submitted by IFI are indeed 'Yolanda'-affected, which is a preceedural requirement.
We value the efforts you have made in collecting the donations. So I hope you trust us enough to let us do our job.
We will provide you updates as we receive substantial reports from our staff.
Again, thank you.

Sincerely,
Lei Ramos

En hierop heb ik dit dan geantwoord ik laat hen niet zomaar begaan en ermee wegkomen het is blijkbaar de enige manier om iets gedaan te krijgen daar.

Dear Mister Ramos,
Sure its true you cannot do before we turn over this on the name of DSWD i'm agree but we have the promise also just after the interview in October not before.Before we are not sure we can have this container FOR THE VICTIMS OF YOLANDA, now we have the agreement from DSWD so now its good.I understand that you need to spend money for this but the WORLD send millions for the victims and there is a lot to use for them so it will no big deal to do it for your own suffering people right.
Sincerely,Johan De Pelsmaeker.

En nu vraagt hij mij om mijn post op mijn facebook pagina weg te doen en dit prive te houden wat ik ook zal gaan doen se maar dit ziet hij niet en dit blijft dus staan.

Balik Bayan Box "Door to door service"-www.balikbayan.be
Wij zenden uw dozen naar de Filippijnen.-We send your boxes to the Philippines.