Nieuws:

eTRAVEL CARD via https://etravel.gov.ph

Hoofdmenu

Pinoy Love

Gestart door rambonsusay, donderdag 17 juni 2010, 00:27:58

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

rambonsusay

hoi iedereen mijn vriendin wou eens wat zeggen hier  :thumb: zo hier is ze  :atyourservice:

hello everyone my name is Anna and my boyfriend introduce me this forum, on the first time i saw it, it doesn't get my interest coz it's in dutch language :ikkeniebegrijp: but in r everyday chatting n asking him "what r u doing n where r u?" he always answered me "im in the forum" n  i really noticed that he is really into the forum coz he said he got lots of information that good for us then i told him to give me the link, when i see it again the forum i notice on the right top part of the forum there is a translate n beside that always translate dutch so i click translate n i can read the forum in english version wow! :happy: thanks! for the google toolbar coz i want to know too whats in the forum n it's a big help for me that i will not ask my bf to translate that words or that story with me n i can share my comments or opinions with him. while reading some topics here in forum i noticed all of u r really love n respect filipina gf or asawa as u called us, im enjoying reading all ur topics n comments coz it seems ur making a good brotherhood here but having a very important common dinaminator n that is having filipina love...   :liefde: helping eachother n sharing experienced really good help for all of us n it's like were making a filbel family here, after reading jens comment i remember the t-shirt i bought that im planning to wear it when im goin to collect my bf at the airport, i dont have plan to show it with him :floet: coz for me it's a cute words for him to read when he will see me again lol but yeah! coz i feel good with those topics n comments i showed it with him he he he :biggrinn:

[expando]http://users.telenet.be/dannyschurgers/pinoy love.jpg[/expando]

but there is a question in my mind  :confused2:  coz most who's talking in the forum r all the guys n im waiting to read a comment from pinay  :smiley-philippines: like me that we can share also some of informations n experienced???
kwentuhan din po tayo!!!
Greetings ur kabayan Anna  :daag:

Amice

Hello Anna,  :welcome:

As far as i know there are more pinay here on the forum, so they will react one way or the other.

Beside that there is also a pinay forum for pinay living in holland and belgium.

here is the link:
http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/forum

:atyourservice:
Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleent

Robert

Moeten we allemaal niet hebben hoor dat die vrouwen hier ook van alles gaan lezen.  :neeneenee:
Straks krijgen ze ook nog allemaal goede ideeen.  :biggrinn:

boldy

hello anna  welcome here. it's nice to read something from a girfriend off a member so that we know how they think about the things we discus here .
het leven is net een lul keihard en veel te kort

Rich

Hi Anna,

First of all......welcome here in the forum  :welcome:

Nice to read a post of you. It's great you can translate the messages here from the members.
As far as I know you live in Belgium with your husband.  Do you like the country?.........and the weather here?  The second you don't like maybe.  :cold: How about your experiences the first time you came here and the culture schock?

Hope you enjoy here and have fun  :thumb:

Bye, Rich  :daag:
Rich de Nederbelg.

boldy

@ rich       
after reading jens comment i remember the t-shirt i bought that im planning to wear it when im goin to collect my bf at the airport, i dont have plan to show it with him  coz for me it's a cute words for him to read when he will see me again lol but yeah! coz i

when i read this i suppose she still lives in pi

rambonsusay

@ rich en boldy
Anna woont nog in de filipijnen  en we zijn nog niet getrouwd  we plannen dat wel voor volgend jaar   :biggrinn:

ik ga in july voor 3 weken naar daar  :happy: vandaar dat ze me komt oppikken op het vliegveld he boldy  :jajaja:
maar ze probeert alles te lezen hier en ze vind het heel interresant zoals ikzelf ook het heel interesant vind en we steken er heel van op
omdat we ons niet willen haasten en alles zo goed mogelijk proberen te doen voor als we trouwen volgend jaar zodat we geen fouten maken
en geen problemen hebben  
vandaar dus ook dat ze het forum ook zo geweldig vind en al de verhalen en fotos zo mooi vind  :thumb:

Groetjes Danny  :daag:

boldy

tis zeker ene interessant forum er is over van alles en nog wat te lezen en waar men veel van kan opsteken .

ik wens jullie alvast een prettige vakantie in july

greetz raynier

opinie

Citaat van: rambonsusay op donderdag 17 juni 2010, 00:27:58
but there is a question in my mind  :confused2:  coz most who's talking in the forum r all the guys n im waiting to read a comment from pinay  :smiley-philippines: like me that we can share also some of informations n experienced???
kwentuhan din po tayo!!!
Greetings ur kabayan Anna  :daag:

There are a few pinay members but unfortunately not so active as most members. It would be a good exercise to take part in Dutch discussions as one can only learn a language by practicing. One should not be afraid to try. There is no shame in failing but only in not trying.
Homo doctus in se semper divitias habet.
Phædrus

Baliw-katok