Nieuws:

eTRAVEL CARD via https://etravel.gov.ph

Hoofdmenu

Pinoy Love

Gestart door rambonsusay, donderdag 17 juni 2010, 00:27:58

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

wispelturig

Hi Ana,

Welcome in the forum, just like you notice there are not so many pinay contributing to this forum although, I guess the asawa's of the mannen knows about it. I am for example  more of a reader and a subscriber than a contributor, though I read everything here in verbatim. It has something to do with the language perhaps, not everyone here (Filipina's) write and speak Nederlands language perfectly. You know, maybe they are afraid to get snubbed or afgiwimpled te worden, ask your man what I mean. I have noticed that people here can sometime really mean. They have the tendency to put you in your Shoes if you say things other than what they believed is right.

Anyway I am glad to be a part of this forum for as little as I can contribute, I got a lot in return. Not only through important information but it helps me lot in learning new words. The mannen here speaks words that I usually never would ever heard from my husband.

Its a good way to learn their language and culture, by the way . keep on reading and from to time , ask questions and give your own meaning. They will surely appreciate it.

Pjottr

Citaat van: Amice op donderdag 17 juni 2010, 05:22:21
Hello Anna,  :welcome:

As far as i know there are more pinay here on the forum, so they will react one way or the other.

Beside that there is also a pinay forum for pinay living in holland and belgium.

here is the link:
http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/forum

:atyourservice:
Mogen niet pinoys maar gehuwd met een Filipijnse ook op dit forum?
As `t net kin sa`t it moat, dan moat it mar sa`t it kin.

Rich

Citaat van: wispelturig op donderdag 17 juni 2010, 13:34:46

The mannen here speaks words that I usually never would ever heard from my husband.

Hehe let me guess.........in my opinion one of them is Jens  :lachen: his vocabulary  is very funny   :jajaja: :thumb:
Rich de Nederbelg.

opinie

Citaat van: wispelturig op donderdag 17 juni 2010, 13:34:46
I have noticed that people here can sometime really mean. They have the tendency to put you in your Shoes if you say things other than what they believed is right.

ask questions and give your own meaning. They will surely appreciate it.

Well, it is not always intended to be mean but one must be able to stand criticism. Every opinion has an opposite opinion. Here, one can speak out without running the risk of being shot like a reporter who speak to freely. (That is not meant to be mean, just sarcasm)  :biggrinn:
Homo doctus in se semper divitias habet.
Phædrus

Amice

Citaat van: pjottr op donderdag 17 juni 2010, 16:13:28
Citaat van: Amice op donderdag 17 juni 2010, 05:22:21
Hello Anna,  :welcome:

As far as i know there are more pinay here on the forum, so they will react one way or the other.

Beside that there is also a pinay forum for pinay living in holland and belgium.

here is the link:
http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/forum

:atyourservice:
Mogen niet pinoys maar gehuwd met een Filipijnse ook op dit forum?

Ja hoor ik zit er ook wel eens.
Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleent

Fail_over

:welcome: anna,

Youre a delight to have on this forum.

Don't bother the other guy's. Just get youre info.

:hoedjeaf:
Het is niet dat je in de rivier valt dat je verdrinkt, het is dat je niet meer boven komt......