Chenee Capuyan Winner, Voice of McDonald's III (2010)

Gestart door Mawibata, zondag 25 april 2010, 16:25:20

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Mawibata

Chenee Capuyan Winner, Voice of McDonald's III (2010)

:link:

Chenee Capuyan, a McDonald's restaurant employee from Davao Del Sur, Philippines, stunned celebrity judges and an audience of more than 14,000 with a powerful performance of Destiny's Child's "Stand Up for Love" to win the Voice of McDonald's global singing competition.

Chenee Capuyan
Davao Del Sur, Phillipines
My Restaurant Marketing

Hi everyone! I'm Lourieby Chenee D. Capuyan. My friends call me Chenee or Chin. I just turned twenty this year. I'm just a simple girl who really loves music and singing is my passion. I'm a funny and friendly person; I love to meet new friends. I'm the eldest in the family; I have one brother and a baby sister. My mother taught me to sing, and when I was little, I used to sing in our school and in competitions.

My mother stopped working because she has a heart problem. Last year, I stopped going to college. I work at McDonald's to support our family, including the medicines for my mom. I do customer relations, host birthday parties and school fun days. I have worked there for two years and experienced challenging and unforgettable experiences.

I feel so lucky that among 300 who entered Voice of McDonald's in the Philippines, I was chosen to be a regional representative and made it to the national local competition. There were ten Semi-Finalists and the event was aired a local television network that was viewed by thousand of Filipinos -- that was an experience! Working with big local artists and staff was frightening but was enjoyable. The best part of this? I won as the GRAND PRIZE winner! The feeling was indescribable. This experience made me a better person. Then to be one of the 30 Semi-Finalists from around the world, making a music video, and now being chosen to come to Orlando — I have had amazing experiences.

I am so thankful to be part of this event. McDonald's recognizes not only my hard work but my talent. Forever I will indebted to my McFamily.

:link: Flickr    

Vorig contest was de  :smiley-philippines:  2 de,  ook een dienstertje uit de Mc Do van Davao.
JosV kent ze misschien  :happy2:

Giving a gift engenders gratitude. Giving many gifts engenders expectation.

ganda

Mijn asawa zit ok alle dagen te trainen,  maar of ze ooit een zangwedstrijd zal winnen daar twijfel ik hard aan.  :biggrinn:

Baliw-katok

Restaurantmanager McDonald's uitgeschakeld in zangwedstrijd

Roger Corneille, restaurantmanager van de McDonald's in Maasbree is uitgeschakeld in de internationale zangwedstrijd Voice of McDonald's. De wedstrijd is gewonnen door Chenee Capuyan, een restaurantmedewerker uit de Filipijnen.

Corneille haalde het finaleconcours in Orlando (Florida). Hij behoorde daarmee bij de beste twaalf maar kon zijn zegetocht, voor meer dan tienduizend toeschouwers, niet voortzetten en strandde daar bij de laatste twaalf.

Van de drie finalisten bleek Chenee Capuyan, een restaurantmederwerker uit Filipijnen, de beste. De winnares won met haar vertolking "Stand Up for Love" van Destiny's Child's 25.000 dollar en heft inmiddels een platencontract op zak.

Aan de wedstrijd deden tienduizend kandidaten mee. Die konden zich presenteren via internet en op die manier stemmen verzamelen.

BRON : http://www.missethoreca.nl