Nieuws:

eTRAVEL CARD via https://etravel.gov.ph

Hoofdmenu

Was effe schrikken vanmorgen.

Gestart door Rich, maandag 16 april 2012, 17:37:11

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Rich

Bericht van mijn vrouw deze morgen en deze namiddag na haar vlucht van Cebu naar Manila vanmorgen. Heb haar gebeld en de schrik zit er goed in.  :negatief:

i will tell u about my flight this morning. My flight is 4.15 am. When all passengers were on board. Then the time for the aircraft to go around and take off. But OHHH TERRIBLE !!! When the aircraft starts to take off and go up. The aircraft could not go up and ALL passengers head almost Bump on the seat in front of us... and some are shouting bec. Of the nervous. Then there was an announcement from the captain that we have to relax and dont panic. They have to check the aircraft for a while. It might have a problem. So they checked it and they told the passengers to go back to the Launge. AT Almost 6am they told us to go on board again in the same aircraft and we arrive in Manila at past 7am. Ohhh so hard! Anyway, I thanked God that i am still ok now.
Rich de Nederbelg.

Baliw-katok

Tja, ik kan best geloven dat de schrik er goed in zat ... zou bij mij in zo'n geval net hetzelfde zijn.
Maar goed dat alles goed verlopen is.  :thumb:

Supernova

bigfoot12345

Rich

Rich de Nederbelg.

Supernova

Citaat van: Rich op maandag 16 april 2012, 21:54:30
Met Cebu Pacific.

Weleens horen zeggen: " You take off in Cebu and you land in the Pacific"

Budgie

Citaat van: Supernova op maandag 16 april 2012, 22:02:48
Citaat van: Rich op maandag 16 april 2012, 21:54:30
Met Cebu Pacific.

Weleens horen zeggen: " You take off in Cebu and you land in the Pacific"

Sory ze zijn niet altijd op tijd maar je hoor niet dat ze uit de lucht vallen
Getting older beats the alternative -dying young

Supernova

Biro lang Budgie  :haha: Filipijns grapje dus... er is er ook 1 over Asian Spirit

Ze vallen weleens uit de lucht trouwens (komt bij de beste airlines voor) en ik las net op "dat andere PH forum" dat alle luchtvaartmaatschappijen uit de Filipijnen op de Europese backlist staan....

http://philippineairspace.blogspot.com/2012/04/ph-airlines-banned-in-eu.html

bananacreek

Citaat van: Rich op maandag 16 april 2012, 17:37:11

Bericht van mijn vrouw deze morgen en deze namiddag na haar vlucht van Cebu naar Manila vanmorgen. Heb haar gebeld en de schrik zit er goed in.  :negatief:

i will tell u about my flight this morning. My flight is 4.15 am. When all passengers were on board. Then the time for the aircraft to go around and take off. But OHHH TERRIBLE !!! When the aircraft starts to take off and go up. The aircraft could not go up and ALL passengers head almost Bump on the seat in front of us... and some are shouting bec. Of the nervous. Then there was an announcement from the captain that we have to relax and dont panic. They have to check the aircraft for a while. It might have a problem. So they checked it and they told the passengers to go back to the Launge. AT Almost 6am they told us to go on board again in the same aircraft and we arrive in Manila at past 7am. Ohhh so hard! Anyway, I thanked God that i am still ok now.

Het is vaak....CEBU PACIFIC..... :denk: :denk: :jajaja:

opinie

Citaat van: Supernova op maandag 16 april 2012, 22:59:47
Ze vallen weleens uit de lucht trouwens (komt bij de beste airlines voor) en ik las net op "dat andere PH forum" dat alle luchtvaartmaatschappijen uit de Filipijnen op de Europese backlist staan....

Dat is hier al een hele tijd geleden gemeld. Onlangs nog stond in enkele berichten.

Citaat van: Kano op woensdag  1 februari 2012, 12:06:58
CEB bares long-haul flights
Cebu Air Inc., the country's largest budget carrier, has revived plans to start flights to the US, Middle East, Australia and Europe in 2013 to tap demand from Filipinos living outside the country.

Cebu Air president and chief executive Lance Gokongwei said in a press briefing Tuesday the airline would lease eight A330-300 aircraft to serve the new markets starting in the third quarter of 2013. Fares will be 35 percent less than full-price competitors, it said.

Gokongwei, meanwhile, said he was confident the blacklisting of Philippine airlines by the European Union would be lifted and that the US Federal Aviation Authority would revert back the country's status to category 1 by the end of 2012.
The EU and the US blacklisted Philippine airlines after local safety rules failed to meet international standards.

En wat is dan het probleem?

Citaat van: Kano op donderdag 22 maart 2012, 01:49:07
Malacañang Spokesman Edwin Lacierda said on Wednesday the administration was concerned about effects of the Category 2 tacked by the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) on local aviation, particularly the tourism sector.

In a forum with Chinese businessmen last week, President Aquino said his administration was working double-time to secure Category 1 back with the FAA as well as removing the country from the European aviation blacklist.

In a technical review conducted from January 23 to 27, FAA said there are 23 "critical elements" (CEs) that have to be addressed before the Philippines's aviation status can be restored to Category 1.

Officials of the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (Caap) said the CEs identified are relatively minor issues that are being addressed nonetheless. These issues include fine-tuning Philippine civil air regulations; changing Caap's safety and oversight structure, updating its database storing system and standardizing the authority's certification of safety inspectors; and revalidating airline carriers.

The FAA downgraded the Philippines to Category 2 in 2007 after finding 88 significant safety concerns (SSCs).  Caap has addressed 65 of such concerns.
The aviation authority said noted that Category 2 does not mean that Philippine carriers are banned from flying to the US, but added that the downgrade prevents new services to be added to the US route until all issues are resolved.

Natuurlijk! "minor issues" zoals:  Overzicht- en veiligheidstructuur, de boekhouding van de onderdelen (echt of namaak), de bekwaamheid en integriteit van de inspecteurs (10.000 peso and no problem, sir).

In de jaren '80 stortte een Noors vliegtuig neer.
Oorzaak: vier bouten van US$ 250 waren vervangen door namaakbouten van US$ 60 per stuk. Naast de prijs was ook de treksterkte ondermaats: 60%
De FBI deed toen in samenwerking met de FAA diverse arrestaties. Handtekeningen en documenten werden vervalst. Oud ijzer werd als nieuw verkocht. De documenten waren kostbaarder dan de onderdelen. Sommige van die neponderdelen hadden hun weg gevonden naar ...... Air Force One.[nb] Air Force One is het callsign dat door de luchtverkeersleiding wordt gebruikt voor elk vliegtuig van de luchtmacht van de Verenigde Staten waar de president van de Verenigde Staten in zit.[/nb]

Het is de verantwoordelijkheid van de Caap dat alle Filippijnse maatschappijen op de zwarte lijst staan. In 2007 waren er 88 pijnpunten. Anno 2012 zijn er toch al 65 behandeld. Vijf jaar maal 12 maanden, dat is dus 1 per maand!!!!! Maybe next year, maybe? Het is ook logisch: als de inspectie niet deugt dan zijn alle inspecties waardeloos.

Homo doctus in se semper divitias habet.
Phædrus