Vandaag heb ik onderstaande zéér betrouwbaar uitziende mail ontvangen:

Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 9:33 PM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
LONDON BRANCH
UNITED KINGDOM

ATTN: BENEFICIARY:,

I AM KENNETH JOHNSON, DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND[RBS] THE ONLY BANK APPOINTED BY THE UNITED NATIONS IMF MEMBERS BECAUSE OF THE FRAUD GOING ON IN COUNTRIES WHERE SOME INNOCENT BENEFICIARIES WERE ASK TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE RECEIVE THE MONEY OWED TO THEM. THE HELD MEETING IN UNITED KINGDOM ON SECURITY MATTERS AND FINANCE AND RESOLVE TO PAY ALL BENEFFICIARIES IN CASH THROUGH MEANS OF DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.WE RECEIVE YOUR FILES FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F) AS ONE OF THE BENEFFICIARIES.

TAKE NOTE; TEN THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS (US$10,000) HAVE BEEN MAPED OUT FOR ALL EXPENSES IN SENDING THE MONEY TO YOU THROUGH GENIUNE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE AND HOW IT WAS SPENT WILL BE DETAILS TO YOU. THEREFORE, I WANT YOU TO BEAR IT IN MIND THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE NO MORE ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($1,500,000.00) BUT ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($1,490,000.00).

IF ANY BODY TELLS YOU THAT HE IS PAYING YOU IN BANK DRAFT OR TELE-GRAFIC MONEY TRANSSFER, BANK TO BANK, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM OR HER BECAUSE DUE TO THIS FRAUD NO INTERNATIONAL BANK HONOURS OUR REMITANCE INSTRUCTION ANY MORE UNTILL PROPER INVESTIGATIONS WHICH WILL CRUMBLE THE FUND TRANSFER. THAT IS WHY WE SETTLED TO PAY IN CASH THROUGH COURIER.

WE ALSO RECEIVED A SECURITY REPORT TO WARN THAT YOU DONT PAY THE FRAUDSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN DECEIVING YOU, TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE GOING TO SEND THIS MONEY TO YOU...DEAR, AS A SENIOR BANKER, CONTROLING THIS CASH PAYMENT NOW, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY BY PAYING ANY BODY IN ADVANCE AGAIN, AND IF YOU JUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN THREE DAYS TIME.

YOUR FUND WILL NOW PACKAGE IN BOX AND TAKE TO THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPMENT, BUT THE KEY TO THE BOX WILL SEND TO YOU SEPERATELY BY (D.H.L) TO AVOID THE COURIER SERVICE STAFF INTERCEPT WITH THE CONTENT. I WILL ALSO SEND THE PICTURE OF THE BOX BY ATTACHMENT TO YOU TO SEE HOW THE MONEY IS PACKED

THEREFORE, DO FORWARD YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND DIRECT PHONE NUMBER TO ME FOR QUICK DELIVERY BECAUSE TIME IS NOT IN OUR SIDE. ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU IF I AM ASURED THAT YOU HAVE STOPED SENDING MONEY TO THOSE FRAUDSTER.

IAM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE REQUIRED INFORMATION OF YOURS.

KENNETH JOHNSON
DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
"As men de skoalle jierren hawn hat, moat men ris fiks oan’t learen"
"De jeld komt net mei laitsjen"

bananacreek

Waarschijnlijk uit Nigeria gezien het aantal spel-taal-fouten :negatief: :negatief:

KENNETH JOHNSON
DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

LAGOS
NIGERIA BRANCH
  :jajaja: :denk:

xav

ik krijg wel wekelijks 1 of 2 zo'n mails binnen...

josv

Het land zal altijd groener zijn aan de andere kant van de heuvel....

opinie

To: undisclosed recipients: Verzonden via BCC, dat zegt al veel!

Alles in hoofdletters, niet bepaald netjes

ATTN: BENEFICIARY:, Begunstigde, waarom niet op naam?

WERE ASK TO PAY were asked to pay

THROUGH GENIUNE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE Genuine, geen plastic.

IF ANY BODY TELLS YOU Any body = om het even welk lichaam.

YOUR FUND WILL NOW PACKAGE IN BOX Vervoeging en ontbrekende hulpwerkwoorden.

TO AVOID THE COURIER SERVICE STAFF INTERCEPT WITH THE CONTENT Betrouwbare diplomaten.  :jajaja:  :haha:

TIME IS NOT IN OUR SIDE Moet on zijn.

TO THOSE FRAUDSTER. Those is meervoud, this is enkelvoud.

DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT Een directeur (of zijn directiesecretaresse) zou toch beter Engels schrijven vooral omdat ze in deze context het als moedertaal zouden moeten kennen.
Homo doctus in se semper divitias habet.
Phædrus

Johan En Elvie

Ziedaar de rode draad in mijn ontvangen emails.
Gaat direct de vuilbak in, ik neem dus mijn computer op en gooi hem in de vuilbak en nadien heb ik spijt en haal ik hem er weer uit.
Balik Bayan Box "Door to door service"-www.balikbayan.be
Wij zenden uw dozen naar de Filippijnen.-We send your boxes to the Philippines.

opinie

Een tijdje terug kreeg mijn vrouw de vraag om â,¬ 10 te betalen van een kennis.

Wat was er gebeurd?
Die kennis was op vakantie in de  :smiley-philippines: en had een sms ontvangen "send me 500 pasaload" De sufferd doet dat zonder de begunstigde te kennen. Achteraf vroeg ze aan enkele kennissen voor het geld. Haar theorie was dat een 500 peso load voor roaming moest dienen. Dus moest het een Filippijnse in het buitenland zijn. Volgens mij niet noodzakelijk want ter plaatse kan men via pasaload het in kleinere porties helen. Mijn advies was dan ook om eens na te denken wie op dat moment bij haar was. Dat zou slimmer zijn dan mensen te beschuldigen die haar nieuw nummer (dat ze toen nog maar een paar uur had) niet kenden.

Zo kreeg een andere  :smiley-philippines: een sms dat haar "cousin" in een hotel in Nigeria zonder geld zat. De rekening van US$ 2.000 kon hij/zij niet betalen omdat hij/zij overvallen was. De meesten onder ons zouden zeggen:  :daag: maar ze belde de hele familie af om te weten wie in Nigeria zat. Uiteindelijk besloot ze niets te zenden.

Dat er toch nog mensen inlopen.  :ikkeniebegrijp:

Citaat van: Johan En Elvie op maandag  7 maart 2011, 16:42:30
Ziedaar de rode draad in mijn ontvangen emails.
Gaat direct de vuilbak in, ik neem dus mijn computer op en gooi hem in de vuilbak en nadien heb ik spijt en haal ik hem er weer uit.

De lokale verkoper van laptops weet nu hoe hij de verkoop kan verbeteren.  :biggrinn:
Homo doctus in se semper divitias habet.
Phædrus

Luke

Citaat van: opinie op maandag  7 maart 2011, 17:47:18

Zo kreeg een andere  :smiley-philippines: een sms dat haar "cousin" in een hotel in Nigeria zonder geld zat. De rekening van US$ 2.000 kon hij/zij niet betalen omdat hij/zij overvallen was. De meesten onder ons zouden zeggen:  :daag: maar ze belde de hele familie af om te weten wie in Nigeria zat. Uiteindelijk besloot ze niets te zenden.

Wist ze wel dat Nigeria NIET in Amerika lag? ...Nigeria ... Niagara....  droomde misschien al van een reisje...

boomerang

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Timothy P. Murphy  Deputy Director Unted states  international police /Federal Bureau of Investigationcollaberation team (interpol/FBI  ) Investigation Unit  as appointed  by the  international Monetary Fund(I.M.F) to Monitor all  illegal  transaction ,  also  to  protect  all  the  beneficiaries  to  pay outstanding  Over  Due

Contract/Inheritance/Loan/Compensation/Lottery  sum  from  the  Apex and Commercial Banks  as  directed  by  the President  of  the  United  states   His EXECELLENCY  Barrack Obama  in alliance  with  this  agreement  in  the  world Bank. Our aim is to make sure that you did not get into scammers net in chase of your fund, we are here to protect your interest so that any illegal collection of money from you shall be aborted and culprit will be arrested for questioning  at

Washington FBI Head office.

However, through  our  monitoring  Unit  we  discovered that  you  are among   the 120  beneficiaries   whose fund were placed on hold awaiting on transit long time now. We have sent an instruction to the paying bank to create an INTERNATIONAL  ATM VISA CARD account in your name for accessible and cashable in your country.

Therefore, you are advised to contact below banker for payment follow up:

Name: Dr. Johnson Ken
Email: skyfinancebanque@mail2broker.com
Phone: +229 66974146

Forward your details:

1.Copy of International passport or Driver's License
2.Full names and Address
3.Home Phone, Cell Phone, Fax
4.Postal address to receive your ATM VISA CARD.

Finally you  are  to  update  us   minute  by  minute  of  your communication  with  Dr. Johnson Ken for  guideline  and perfect  advise  until   your  Corporate International cashable A.T.M VISA CARD  are  being  delivered   to   you.

Awaiting   to  hear  from  you  as  soon  as  you have contacted Dr. Johnson Ken.

Regards
Timothy P. Murphy
Deputy Director(FBI)
Email: fbiauthority@mail2police.com
My Tel no: +1 206-202-9913
"As men de skoalle jierren hawn hat, moat men ris fiks oan’t learen"
"De jeld komt net mei laitsjen"

yepyep

Je weet het niet he met die e-mails  :lachen:

Van de week kreeg ik deze binnen, afkomstig van de zoon van Ghadaffi:

Date: March 27, 2011 5:22:45 AM GMT+08:00
Subject: YOUR URGENCY IS REQUIRED

My names are Saif Al Islam Ghadaffi, the son of the present president of Libya. I am contacting for an urgent assistance. As you can read and see in the media, my family is presently undergoing tough time in the hand of the masses due to his long stay in power as the president of Libya for over 40 years now. Although there is no way you can satisfy human being, my father has done so many things to better the life of our people unfortunately they never appreciated his effort instead to resulted in calling my family bad names. I have already called the international community, European Union to come down and investigate things instead of taking side without proper investigation as I know that we will be vindicated.

Please read more: http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/75772,people,news,lse-investigates-saif-al-islam-gaddafi-over-phd-plagiarism-claims

The International community has reached a resolution for immediate seizure of our assets both in US and the UK.
I want to request your humble assistance to receive a total sum of $45.5 million US dollars which we have succeeded in moving the cash to an undisclosed Area.
You will receive this fund directly and keep in a safe keep while I shall come down to meet you for necessary investment as may be suggested by you. You should kindly let me know your percentage as we will be ready to share whatever percentage for your assistance.

Kindly contact me on my private email address for further correspondence Email; SaifIslamlibya@hotmail.com
Do note that this transaction is legal and risk free.
I shall await your urgent response.
Read more on this:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&q=cache:u7eI895cFAIJ:http://www.haaretz.com/news/international/clinton-gadhafi-must-go-now-without-further-violence-or-delay-1.346257+current+problem+facing+by+gaddafi+of+libya&ct=clnk

Saif Al Islam Ghadaffi