Proof of being together neede for the Belgian embassy

Gestart door stijn54, donderdag 14 februari 2013, 06:29:45

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

stijn54

Hi everybody,

I have a big discussion with my new gf about the proofs for the Belgian embassy in case of asking a visa. My name is Marc Schepens her name Ritchel Pepito

We stay together for 3 months in an apartment we rent in Cebu City. As a proof we are together the manager write on the contract the following as lessee : Marc Schepens Pepito without mentioning Mr or Ms

My gf say that is wrong because Marc Schepens Pepito dont exist and the embassy shall not accept that.
I reply that i  have done that in the past before and that the embassy has not make any problem of that or refuse that as a proof of being together.

1) Who is right?

Now she let it changed in Marc Schepens-Ritchel Pepito. I say to her that in Belgium if you write our names this way it means that we are married. She dont believe me.

2) Who is right?

Thanks for your answer in English so she can read it too.

:daag:

Ronny55

....When i needed a proof of domicile the ambassy only accept a paper issiu by the barrangy
Ps ...i think your wrong twice
1- right the name does not exist
2- Marc Schepens-Ritchel Pepito - two separated names
    Marc & Ritchel P. Schepens - Married
Alles gaat, zelfs kiekens gaan en die hebben hun knieën vanachter .
Het komt er niet op aan WAT je kent maar WIE je kent.

Ronny55

Maar uiteraard wat de ambassade acepteerd .....dat weet je maar nooit  :weetikniet: dat veranderd als het weer

Pjottr

Je zit in Cebu? Ga even langs het consulaat met haar dan ben je gelijk van die discussie af.
Jouw vriendin is wel een beetje eigenwijs te menen dat ze het allemaal al lijkt te weten. Dat zou mij eerder storen dan de inhoud van de discussie
alez -vous au consulat rapidement.
Bonne Chance
As `t net kin sa`t it moat, dan moat it mar sa`t it kin.

koy

I have already submitted several times a proof of relationship and we always use our proper names and no combinations, of course we are not married yet cause we are a gay couple.

Koy
leven en laten leven...

Kano

In this situation i would write Mister Marc Schepens and Miss Ritchel Pepito.  If you use Miss it is clear that they are not married. Ms is for 'unknowns' and Mrs is for married women.
Daar waar de regenboog eindigt daar zal ik nooit komen totdat ik daar ooit zal zijn

froggy007

Welk visa vragen jullie aan?
Welke voorwaarden zijn daar verbonden?

gammaracer

CitaatIn this situation i would write Mister Marc Schepens and Miss Ritchel Pepito.  If you use Miss it is clear that they are not married. Ms is for 'unknowns' and Mrs is for married women.
if not married ,i d use separated names to be sure also, ofcourse it depends which visum you ve requested

stijn54

Ok Thanks for your answers. I shall use the names separately. Which visa we gonna apply is to soon because we do that only after 2 years but we must start now of course.

Ronny55

Citaat van: stijn54 op dinsdag 19 februari 2013, 03:45:51
Ok Thanks for your answers. I shall use the names separately. Which visa we gonna apply is to soon because we do that only after 2 years but we must start now of course.
2 jaar is een nog lang ....dan kan de wet heeeeeeeel anders zijn