eTRAVEL CARD via https://etravel.gov.ph

Hoofdmenu

Bloed B+ gezocht Cebu

Gestart door Kano, zaterdag 12 maart 2011, 17:15:59

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Kano

Name of the patient

Jesterlyn Cimafranca

Who is now at Vicente Sotto Hospital (also known as Southern Island Hospital), which is along Jones Avenue not far from the tall Club Ultima Tower . . . . CEBU

Patient is still in emergency room, not assigned own room / ward yet
Apparently she has some kind of abdominal problem

Already one B+ blood donor came forward!

Still Need Two (2) More B+ Donors . . .

Contact number of her companion at the hospital

0918 807 2168

Alternative:
0918 803 8455

There is no more information for now.  Any potential donor should be able to link up with patient Jesterlyn Cimafranca just by going to the hospital reception.

Please help if you have the power to do so . . .

I thank you on her behalf

BTW: I was previously at Vicente Sotto to donate blood, but that was for a new-born infant, a very different story . . . (No, I was not the father and not acquainted with the mother, either!)

Cheers,
RonW.

Bron: SOS Philippines
Daar waar de regenboog eindigt daar zal ik nooit komen totdat ik daar ooit zal zijn

Kano

Het Filipijnse Rode Kruis op zijn best  :neeneenee:  :crazy:

Dear Ron and Group.

Let me tell you what happen today in the Hospital.

I contacted the Person mentioned in your message, telling them i will go to said Hospital to donate Blood. I am a B+ Donor verified in Chong Hua and Cebu Docs.
I met the Wife of Mark? at the Entrance and we went to Ward 6 to finalize the Procedure. We where then told to go down to the Lab for Screening etc. from there i was send then to the Office of the Red Cross on Osmena Blvd. explaining to the Woman on Duty regarding my Appearance

I was told the are:
1. need a Request for Blood issued by the Attend. Dr.
2. The are NOT accepting Donors as long as the have Blood available.
3. That there is NO way to donate Blood since it was Sunday and if i shall come back on Monday.

But first i have to get the Request for Blood.
Back in the Ward i asked the Nurse on Duty to see the Doctor in charge. I was been told she is off duty. Upon me Insisting the where looking for a Dr. who could sign the required Request.
It took only 2 hours to locate the Dr. She signed for 3 Units , just in case.
Back to PRC i was then finally informed that the are NOT accepting any Donor as replacement. If given it has nothing to do with the Person who was looking for Donors.
A talk with Mark revealed that one Donor already had left the Hospital, totally embarrassed.
I think its "High Time" to make such an Attitude public, since its not the People who can afford to pay for Blood Units. Its the common People who have no other choice to seek help in a Government run Hospital.
Working for many years as a Firefighter and Paramedic i am totally disgusted especially with the PRC.
Friendly regards

Karl-Heinz
Daar waar de regenboog eindigt daar zal ik nooit komen totdat ik daar ooit zal zijn

Kano

Thank you very much to all who helped, or tried to help!

Apparently Ms. Jesterlyn Cimafranca does not presently need any more donors and is in stable condition, hopefully recovering now

Cheers,

RonW.

SOS Philippines