Nieuws:

eTRAVEL CARD via https://etravel.gov.ph

Hoofdmenu

Tampo

Gestart door Pjottr, zondag 6 juni 2010, 13:43:43

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Phille

Citaat van: jaco2702 op woensdag 27 juli 2011, 18:09:52
:lachen:    Toen was ik net getrouwd met mijn man, heb ik veel moeilijkheden om te aanpassen. Ten eerste , de taal en dan de gewoonte. Het is beter als uw vrouw heeft TAMPO laat haar een beetje gerust. Serenade her and we have a saying "actions speaks louder than words." So just give her some sweet thoughts and gestures. Filipinas love sweet and caring guys, we are head over heels about such things.  :kusxe8:

define sweet gestures ... will diamonds work?  :haha:

:weetikniet:

jaco2702

:lachen: hahaha diamond is forever. Sweet gestures : sweet notes. Washing the dishes and doing little bit of household chores. Niet so afhankelijk van u vrouw.

take pictures of her a lot. Filipinas loves that. Even crossing the street, stay at their side. :hoedjeaf:

jaco2702

Communication plays a very big role in every relationship. Never forget, we both have language differences. Tampo can sometimes be triggered by misunderstandings........ . Its not really making a monster but its also the way how to lure them to listen to you more and consider your thoughts and beliefs. I think this is applicable to all of us. Give and take relationship....

Phille

Citaat van: jaco2702 op woensdag 27 juli 2011, 19:35:39
:lachen: hahaha diamond is forever. Sweet gestures : sweet notes. Washing the dishes and doing little bit of household chores. Niet so afhankelijk van u vrouw.

take pictures of her a lot. Filipinas loves that. Even crossing the street, stay at their side. :hoedjeaf:

Eeeuuuhhhhh, that all sounds like daily things a man should do anyway ... sounds like business as usual to me!  :jajaja:

Amice

Heeft die van jou zoveel last van tampo dan Phille?
:floet:
Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleent

opinie

Citaat van: jaco2702 op woensdag 27 juli 2011, 19:45:24
Communication plays a very big role in every relationship.
listen ... more and consider ... , I think this is applicable to all of us.
Give and take relationship....

You just named three reasons why tampo is a relation killer!

Tampo is the opposite of communication
Tampo means: no listening, no considering, no us.
Tampo means no giving only taking.

Tampo can be compared to the behavior of a child that didn't get the toy it wanted. I want, you must! That is not a healthy relationship.
Homo doctus in se semper divitias habet.
Phædrus

Digos

Citaat van: opinie op woensdag 27 juli 2011, 21:53:01
Citaat van: jaco2702 op woensdag 27 juli 2011, 19:45:24
Communication plays a very big role in every relationship.
listen ... more and consider ... , I think this is applicable to all of us.
Give and take relationship....

You just named three reasons why tampo is a relation killer!

Tampo is the opposite of communication
Tampo means: no listening, no considering, no us.
Tampo means no giving only taking.

Tampo can be compared to the behavior of a child that didn't get the toy it wanted. I want, you must! That is not a healthy relationship.

je kan het niet mooier beschrijven.... :thumb:

LIVE ONCE - LIVE IT

MadRed

Zo denk ik er ook over. Tampo is echt kinderachtig gedrag.

Phille

Citaat van: Amice op woensdag 27 juli 2011, 20:59:55
Heeft die van jou zoveel last van tampo dan Phille?
:floet:

Zo kan je het ook interpreteren  :jajaja:; nee dus  :neeneenee:

balikbayan

Ik sluit me er ook bij aan.

Iemand die de boel op slot gooit met Tampo moet dat niet doen binnen een relatie maar aan de andere kant van de deur en dan meteen de sleutel naar binnen gooien.

Dingen afdwingen door te roepen " Dan ga ik wel weg " of " Dan gaan we scheiden " nodigt niet uit tot een goed gesprek maar tot actie.

Belofte maakt schuld  :weetikniet:

Een keer afwassen etc waarom niet, maar als wij zeggen schat leuk dat je met de auto weggaat kun je ook even tanken ?

Dan krijg je ineens ja maar ????? Jij bent de man dat moet jij toch doen ????

Filipina logic