Foto's uit het dagelijks leven in Dumaguete city en Oriental Negros

Gestart door bananacreek, zaterdag 4 december 2010, 13:21:53

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

boldy

Lijkt mij lastig van die zatte irritante lui die bij de dj booth komen kloten. 

Helaas kloot, ik kan geen bijdragen leveren kasi wala pera po.
het leven is net een lul keihard en veel te kort

bananacreek

Nee, nog erger...geen dj booth maar je staat op het OPEN podium en dat is levensgevaarlijk soms met die dronken gabbers evenals vrouwen en vorige week stond een jonge foreigner erop dat ik de BEACHBOYS zou draaien....en hij werd wit in zijn gezicht toen ik zei: "OUT OF STOCK JOE"

Een andere blanke vroeg om Justin Bieber...en ik zei op een wat te arrogante manier....: "Who the fuck is Justin Bieber?...never heard about him"..... :lachen: :lachen:

Soms komen ze met de meest vreemde verzoeken en ze willen dat dan gelijk horen en dan moet je bijvoorbeeld van 130 bpm (beats per minute) naar 84 bpm springen ....kan natuurlijk wel maar als je house music draait dan moet je naar Ballroom?.... :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :run: :run: :run:

Justin van der Bieber... arrogant piece of shit....met zijn babyface.... :denk: :denk:

bananacreek

Trixie Cruz-Angeles took his Facebook account and posted a message for De Lima.

According to Angeles, De Lima is just using human rights and rights of women in order to oust President Rodrigo Duterte.

Citaat
"Dear Sen. Delima: re your exhortation, and I quote:

"You are not expected, or should be made to believe you're obligated to defend your elected leader's behavior after they assume power. Those acts are their own and you have all the right in the world to voice your objection."

"Don't let anyone make you feel that you are complicit to their crimes just because you exercised your right to vote. 'Wag ka pong maniwala na ang pagboto mo ay lisensiya niya para lapastanganin ang inyong mga karapatan at mas lalo na ang pumatay ay lumapastangan sa karapatan ng iba sa inyong pangalan."

I do not feel compelled to defend my president, right or wrong, Senator. I do however feel compelled to defend my country from your ill-disguised attempt to oust a duly elected leader.

And I would like the freedom to call out my president were it not for the fact that I know you would use it, mercilessly, to install a leadership more disposed to looking the other way about the sins of your past -- and I am speaking here solely of the crimes you may have committed.

So you see, you do human rights and the rights of women a disservice. You have made these principles hostage in your attempts to stave off incipient criminal cases. You have made them strategic initiatives. Because, seriously? You don't believe them yourself.

While Secretary of Justice, women were trafficked into Bilibid and complaints were filed by family members of inmates who were visiting them. At the House hearing on Illegal Drugs and Accountability, every time an inmate would speak about what went on they would use the word, "babae" and I would flinch. Because they spoke of these trafficked women as commodities, like the drugs, and other amenities offered to favored denizens.

While Secretary of Justice you saw it fit to disobey an order from the Supreme Court yet have the gall to insist now on the rule of law and due process. And you weren't above the Aquino naming and shaming campaign either.

Are you really concerned about the dead, Senator? Are you really pro-women? Because right now, all I see is that you are pro-Delima.

So yeah, I will defend my president as against your naked attempts to oust him from his position. And while I reserve the right to call him out on his mistakes, I will defend him first from the likes of you."

bananacreek

bananacreek

R.deJong

Citaat van: bananacreek op zondag 16 oktober 2016, 13:10:59
Trixie Cruz-Angeles took his Facebook account and posted a message for De Lima.

According to Angeles, De Lima is just using human rights and rights of women in order to oust President Rodrigo Duterte.

Citaat
"Dear Sen. Delima: re your exhortation, and I quote:

"You are not expected, or should be made to believe you're obligated to defend your elected leader's behavior after they assume power. Those acts are their own and you have all the right in the world to voice your objection."

"Don't let anyone make you feel that you are complicit to their crimes just because you exercised your right to vote. 'Wag ka pong maniwala na ang pagboto mo ay lisensiya niya para lapastanganin ang inyong mga karapatan at mas lalo na ang pumatay ay lumapastangan sa karapatan ng iba sa inyong pangalan."

I do not feel compelled to defend my president, right or wrong, Senator. I do however feel compelled to defend my country from your ill-disguised attempt to oust a duly elected leader.

And I would like the freedom to call out my president were it not for the fact that I know you would use it, mercilessly, to install a leadership more disposed to looking the other way about the sins of your past -- and I am speaking here solely of the crimes you may have committed.

So you see, you do human rights and the rights of women a disservice. You have made these principles hostage in your attempts to stave off incipient criminal cases. You have made them strategic initiatives. Because, seriously? You don't believe them yourself.

While Secretary of Justice, women were trafficked into Bilibid and complaints were filed by family members of inmates who were visiting them. At the House hearing on Illegal Drugs and Accountability, every time an inmate would speak about what went on they would use the word, "babae" and I would flinch. Because they spoke of these trafficked women as commodities, like the drugs, and other amenities offered to favored denizens.

While Secretary of Justice you saw it fit to disobey an order from the Supreme Court yet have the gall to insist now on the rule of law and due process. And you weren't above the Aquino naming and shaming campaign either.

Are you really concerned about the dead, Senator? Are you really pro-women? Because right now, all I see is that you are pro-Delima.

So yeah, I will defend my president as against your naked attempts to oust him from his position. And while I reserve the right to call him out on his mistakes, I will defend him first from the likes of you."

Trixie Cruz-Angeles is net voor 3 jaar geschorst als advocaat...dom mens.
http://www.rappler.com/nation/142504-supreme-court-suspension-trixie-cruz-

Congress gaat geen  aangifte tegen de Lima doen ondanks alle ''criminele'' getuigen.
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/826015/solons-wont-recommend-prosecution-of-de-lima

Mawibata

Giving a gift engenders gratitude. Giving many gifts engenders expectation.

bananacreek

The City of Dumaguete has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Xintian, China last Friday Oc tober 14, for the immediate exploration of the feasibility of operating a Monorail System within this capital city in line with efforts to modernize and streamline public transport.

The MOU with China was signed by Mayor Ipe Remollo and Xingian Technology General Manager Jack Liu and three of his top executives namely David Dai, deputy general manager; Kaiser Lee Overseas Projects Supervisor; and Cyd Suanque business development director. They flew all the way from Xintian China via Hongkong last Friday.

They flew back to Manila/China yesterday.

Being in the transport industry in China, there is also the feasibility of exporting electric tricycle parts to be assembled here in Dumaguete. It will definitely lessen the cost of the electric tricycle for drivers and operators here. They will soon be regulated to operate electric tricycles which are friendly to the environment, and using renewable and clean electric power.

In an exclusive CHRONICLE interview with the Chinese investors, who were hosted by Mayor Remollo at his plush residence in Cantil-e, the enthusiastic Chinese millenias, were quick to add that they will no only transfer technology to Dumaguete, they might even build factories for e-tricycles and spare parts for monorail systems that might be operated in the Visayas and Mindanao.

The Chinese investors immediately loved Dumaguete because of the ease in English communication, the hospitality of a welleducated community. They found these traits a higher level of sophistication compared to other similar provinces.

According to Messers Liu, Lee and Dai, they are amenable to the offer of invitation by Mayor Remollo who said the Chinese businessmen can invest their mass transport technology here under the PPP (Private Participation Program) and the BOT or Build-Operate and Transfer scheme.

Under the BOT the Xintian businessmen will spend for the construction of the Monorail system and Dumaguete will provide the land for their routes and agree on a price bassed on the toll system which income will come from the transport fare of passengers.

The Monorail envisioned will run on a six-coach line, with an estimated 200 passengers per trip on two coaches that will run back and forth. Initially on a straight- line basis first, from airport to Bacong boundary.

The trip with three short stops will take about 15 minutes maximum n a smooth-as-silk ride for a very affordable fare. In the three stops, electric tricycles will take over and ferry the monorail passengers to their city destinations.

When the monorail operates (like in downtown Singapore) the car owners will just park their cars awaiting in the in-between stops. Definitely, traffic congestion will be much minimized by half at most.

NITTY GRITTY

The details, the trio investor officers said will be further discussed when the feasibility studies will be finished as per MOU, maybe before the year ends.

Cost of production is said to be S25-Million per kilometer, covers everything, from the monorail cars to the skyway construction and automation, the trio said.

:lachen: :lachen: :jajaja: :jajaja:

bananacreek

25 Million $ per km..... :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :applaus: :applaus: :ripba8: :ripba8: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

Ladies & Gentlemen...we now reached Bacong..... :lachen: :lachen: :thumb: :thumb: :happy: :happy: :happy: :run: :run: :run:

pierrevanwies

paar maanden geleden tijdens de verkiezingspropaganda was er sprake van een treinverbinding tussen dumaguete en bacolod

want dat zou goedkoper en sneller zijn dan de bus ....... :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: