Op pensioen/emigreren/wonen in de Filippijnen

Gestart door Rich, woensdag 8 juni 2011, 22:24:54

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Rich

In een mail aan de heer Daniel Gonzales van de FAC deze morgen, heb ik hem medegedeeld dat het zeer lovenswaardig is dat zij hun Internet Platform willen presenteren aan de Europese gemeenschap in de duitse taal, maar heb er op gewezen dat zij niet zoals zij veronderstellen, de Belgische gemeenschap hiermee zullen bereiken omdat slechts door 1% van onze bevolking duits wordt gesproken. ( ik heb dit trouwens nog even nagetrokken)

Ik kreeg vandaag nog een mail terug, met dank voor de informatie, en dat men het reeds gezien had en onmiddelijk heeft gewijzigd.

"We've got some good news. The Foreign Assistance Center Philippines extended that Service Portfolio. European Retirees or Expats welcome to the Philippines. On the basis of our successes to help Foreigners, we will extend closer Co-Cperation with the Philippine Retirement Authority. On that score, we start our new Internet Platform in German Language on 15. June 2011. Our ambitious goal it is, in the German-speaking Community of Europe to present the new Retirement Smile Program, together with the PRA, special customised. Our many good connections will help the Retirees or Expats to make the decision, the Philippines is a save haven and become my new Paradies in Life. "

http://www.foreign-assistance-center.com/

Rich de Nederbelg.

Phille

Ik had ook al een mail gestuurd en volgend antwoord ontvangen:

Dear Mr. Philip,

Thanks for visit our Internet Platform.  I have seen it already, but thanks for the Information, is been fixed. Please correct me if I am wrong! 

Consideration should be given, to take with a pinch of salt .

If  you have any question about our work in Dutch, no problem,  our Chairman will answer all  your request.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

Daniel Gonzales
FAC Office Manager

Rich

Rich de Nederbelg.