our previous travel in philippines 2010 to 2011

Gestart door bruno13, woensdag 22 februari 2012, 02:52:54

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

bruno13

Citaatcoron, hmm is also on my agenda. Maybe because my open water. 1 more week then I go in that direction. mvg, Wiking

sea king,

Coron island is amazing. Mostly divers come to the island...we are not divers but we still found things to do in the island . i could suggest  you to try visiting KINGFISHERS u can do kayaking in the mangrove and setback at a hammock in a house build in the middle of the sea they called it bahaykubo sa dagat  while waiting our lunch.... we payed 1000 peso including the kayak and a tour guide and the lunch...
a grilled jackfish , a scampis, pineapple , and rice hihiihih...

we bough  2 big mud crab that we ask the tour guide to prepare for us.. when we go to kingfishers we really dont expect anything for a lunch but what they offer was good enough to enjoy that i could say prepared for 2 familys already....  we rent a tricyle for 400 peso who waited for us the whole day i gave him a little extra of course and he was so happy...  people of coron are very generous... we also do island hopping .. dont forget to bring a little cash coz u have to pay every stop in the island....  in the mian land we also do hiking in mt. tapyas  and relax in a hotspring after   a exhausting hike to the top of the hill....   there are also side trip in the island like if u want to go to el nido from coron which is 6 hour boat ride , there is a boat that goes to el nido for 2000 peso incuding a lunch and drinks , we did not try that but we definitely  coming back to palawan hopefully this next trip . u can rent a bike also if u like to  a tour in coron town... or do kayaking from coron town to coron island.  when we had our island hopping we payed less since we are 2 groups in a1 boat during the island hopping...  we are really looking forward to come visit palawan again....

bruno13

Citaat van: wiking op woensdag 22 februari 2012, 22:46:56
coron, hmm staat ook nog op mijn agenda. Misschien daar mijn open water halen. Nog 1 weekje dan ga ik ook die kant op.

mvg,

wiking
heel mooi daar,enheel vriendelijke mensen

bruno13

25 maart vertrek ik terug naar phil tot en met 20 juni :jajaja: :happy
op ons lijstje staan,donsol,el nido   mijne asawa zou graag voor 2 weken naar thailand gaan,bangkok kanachaburi,chiang mai,iemand tips voor wat we zeker moeten zien?zelf er op uit trekken of reisbureau?
grtjs

xav

Citaat van: bruno13 op vrijdag  9 maart 2012, 17:01:56
25 maart vertrek ik terug naar phil tot en met 20 juni :jajaja: :happy
op ons lijstje staan,donsol,el nido   mijne asawa zou graag voor 2 weken naar thailand gaan,bangkok kanachaburi,chiang mai,iemand tips voor wat we zeker moeten zien?zelf er op uit trekken of reisbureau?
grtjs

ik heb 2 maal die route gedaan in thailand... deze was onderleiding van best-tours... http://www.besttours.be/default.aspx

zeer mooie plaatsen gezien... als ik mij niet vergis kun je die rondreis ook boeken zonder vlucht...

als je naar el nido gaat via puerto, laat me dan een seintje... ik ben terug op palawan vanaf 27 maart... kunnen we misschien een pint pakken samen  :cheers:

Baliw-katok

Prachtige foto's Bruno.  Geniet maar van je vakantie  en breng maar terug mooie pics mee.  :thumb:

bruno13

Citaat van: Baliw-katok op vrijdag  9 maart 2012, 18:04:49
Prachtige foto's Bruno.  Geniet maar van je vakantie  en breng maar terug mooie pics mee.  :thumb:
mijn verslagen zal ik op 3 maand filippijnen zetten alsook de foto s natuurlijk