ECONOMIC RESOURCE CENTER FOR OVERSEAS FILIPINOS

Gestart door Mawibata, donderdag 30 april 2009, 21:44:23

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Mawibata

Link:     

ECONOMIC RESOURCE CENTER FOR OVERSEAS FILIPINOS

A non-profit organization registered with the
Securities and Exchange Commission (CN 200313338)
on June 12, 2003.

V I S I O N

Economically, politically and spiritually empowered Philippines that is sustained by developed local economies, and by the strategic use of the resources of its citizens locally and overseas.

M I S S I O N

To provide programs and services that will enable overseas Filipinos to utilize and maximize their resources, skills, technologies, talents, human capital and other resources for more productive use in the migrants' communities in the Philippines and overseas.

G O A L S

ERCOF Philippines will work for the development of local economies through:

Awareness raising and related activities that will encourage the culture of savings and the organized use of remittances, resources and human capital for more productive undertakings, for generating employment and livelihood, and for responsible citizenship

Advocacy and formulation of programs and facilities that will forge economic linkages between overseas Filipinos and their communities — leading to the development of local economies in the Philippines

Observance of the economic, socio-cultural and political rights of Filipino migrants

Identification and implementation of programs for economic cooperation between overseas Filipinos, local governments and other development actors so that capital build-up, enterprise development, employment creation and livelihood generation in the countryside are accelerated

Encouraging collaboration between and among migrant advocates groups, service organizations and support groups to come up with a concerted and solid front to promote and observe the socio-economic rights of overseas Filipinos.
Giving a gift engenders gratitude. Giving many gifts engenders expectation.