Nieuws:

eTRAVEL CARD via https://etravel.gov.ph

Hoofdmenu

searching for house to rent

Gestart door foxxnaoj, dinsdag 4 augustus 2009, 09:25:43

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

foxxnaoj

hello to all...

sorry but i dont know where to post this. but we are a family with 2kids. looking for a house to rent with 2bedrooms, unfurnished and affordable. anybody knows? pls do inform us. thanks in advance....

buizesmurf

Better you give us first the location where you want rent a place.... :belgiesmiley:  :nederlandsevlag:  :smiley-philippines:
Three switched swiss withes watch three swiched swiss swatch watches, witch  switched swiss witch watch to wich swiched swiss swach watch

foxxnaoj

it would be better if its in the vlaams side of zo. dutch speaking side of beglium. we saw some in kortrijk, gent of zo. and they are not so far from the boarder to netherlands. it will be difficult also for our kids to change language again if we are at the french side. thats the problem. my husband doesnt speak french also and neither can i.

thanks...

Mawibata

Maybe these links are helpful   :

- Vlan

- Koopjeskrant

- Kapaza

- Immotransit

- Immo spotter

- Immoweb

- Hebbes

Giving a gift engenders gratitude. Giving many gifts engenders expectation.

foxxnaoj

Fail_over

Citaat van: foxxnaoj op dinsdag  4 augustus 2009, 09:25:43
hello to all...
sorry but i dont know where to post this. but we are a family with 2kids. looking for a house to rent with 2bedrooms, unfurnished and affordable. anybody knows? pls do inform us. thanks in advance....

I suppose the house has to be in Belgium? Not Holland.
Het is niet dat je in de rivier valt dat je verdrinkt, het is dat je niet meer boven komt......

Mawibata

Giving a gift engenders gratitude. Giving many gifts engenders expectation.

foxxnaoj

hi all...

yes the house we are looking is to be in belgium.
hoping to find with 2bedrooms coz we have a 5months old and a 2yrs old kiddos.
kleine huisje would be great and somewhere around 300 tot 400euro p/m
somewhere in belgium where they speak dutch, we hope.
also hoping from a direct owner.
hope someone can help...

bedank and groetjes to alemaal.... :thumb:

dolfijn76

Fox,

I wish you good luck with finding a small house with two rooms for the renting price you are suggesting.  Nowadays it's already difficult to find a place for around 500 euro.

foxxnaoj

that is true. infact we called few already but then if we make appointments to go there, they are then not available. its very frustrating now. we called i think more than 20houses already.  :weetikniet: