eTRAVEL CARD via https://etravel.gov.ph

Hoofdmenu

Bidden om de zege(n) morgen

Gestart door Adriaan, zaterdag 28 juni 2014, 08:52:19

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

bruno13

jens   remember georges grun   20 november 1985,wij gaan naar mexico :lachen:

Ronny55

Alles gaat, zelfs kiekens gaan en die hebben hun knieƫn vanachter .
Het komt er niet op aan WAT je kent maar WIE je kent.

Adriaan

Er wordt bericht dat de Braziliaanse politie een aantal personen heeft gearresteerd die worden verdacht van de verkoop van kaartjes tegen exorbitante prijzen. Naar verluidt vermoedt men dat de bron daarvan een FIFA bestuurder is.

CitaatRIO DE JANEIRO (AP) -- Brazilian police who are investigating ticket scalping at the World Cup are alleging ''someone from FIFA'' is a source of tickets being resold for many times the face value.

Rio police Inspector Fabio Barucke on Thursday said the person under investigation was staying at Rio's Copacabana Palace Hotel, where some of FIFA's highly-ranked officials and MATCH Hospitality - which holds the rights to the World Cup hospitality program - are based.
Barucke confirmed 11 people were arrested earlier in the week, including Mohamadou Lamine Fofana, an Algerian man previously thought to be the ringleader of the scalping operation. Barucke said more arrests are possible.

Barucke described Fofana, who had free access to FIFA-restricted areas including the hotel, as a ''middleman'' and suggested the ticket source was ''someone higher up'' the chain. He did not give details of the person under investigation.
''He (Lamine Fofana) has tickets from hospitality, from MATCH, and he was close friends with someone from FIFA who was in the middle of that negotiation - who was helping out with that negotiation,'' he said. ''We were able to identify there is the participation of someone from FIFA.''
Barucke said investigators were working with FIFA, although FIFA spokeswoman Delia Fischer said football's international governing body was still awaiting information from the police.

''Maybe this person is not FIFA,'' she said. ''We need to wait.''

Barucke has said the scalping ring made 1 million reals ($455,000) per game and that it used three Rio de Janeiro travel agencies ''that sold the tickets at well above their face value.''

He said that the 11 people in custody confessed that they organized similar schemes in four previous World Cup tournaments and that they made close to 200 million reals ($91 million) per World Cup.
Reselling tickets at more than face value is illegal in Brazil.

Adriaan

Nou is Tim Krul onder vuur in sommige sociale media vanwege zijn beweerd "onsportief" gedrag tegen de Costa Ricaanse strafschoppers. Wat heeft de goeie man gedaan? Hij staarde naar hen "op intimiderende wijze" en schreeuwde dat hij wist waar de bal naar toe zou gaan. Ik vond dit in de Australische krant The Age:

CitaatNetherlands keeper Tim Krul unapologetic about gamesmanship against Costa Rica
Date
July 7, 2014 - 9:17AM
547 reading nowRead later
submit to redditEmail articlePrint

Netherlands beat Costa Rica

Netherlands defeat Costa Rica in a penalty shootout which saw Tim Krul come on as a substitute goalie to save the day.
Autoplay ON
Netherlands goalkeeper Tim Krul was back defending himself on Sunday, less than 24 hours after making two stunning penalty saves against Costa Rica to book his team's place in the World Cup semi-finals.

The towering Krul replaced first-choice keeper Jasper Cillessen specifically for the shootout in Salvador after the teams finished extra time deadlocked at 0-0. It was the first time in World Cup history that a keeper had been brought on just for penalties.

The 26-year-old vindicated his coach's unorthodox substitution when he saved spot-kicks from Bryan Ruiz and Michael Umana to give the Dutch a 4-3 shootout victory and a place in the semi-finals against Argentina.

Tim Krul came under fire for his intimidating tactics.
Tim Krul came under fire for his intimidating tactics. Photo: AFP
But he also came under heavy criticism on social media for his intimidating tactics against the Costa Rican penalty takers, staring them down and yelling at them before they took their shots.

Asked whether he had overstepped the line of good sportsmanship, a defiant Krul said he had nothing to apologise for.

"I don't think I've done anything wrong," he told a news conference at his team's training ground in Rio on Sunday.

Penalty hero: Tim Krul came off the bench to save two penalties.
Penalty hero: Tim Krul came off the bench to save two penalties. Photo: AP
"I didn't shout anything nasty at them. I just told them that I knew where they were going. I'm trying obviously to get in their heads and it worked yesterday.

"It's a way of trying to psyche them out. Obviously they are under massive pressure, I'm under massive pressure as well so I used everything in my power to make it happen and luckily enough, happy enough it happened."

Krul, who has saved just two of 20 penalties he faced with his club side Newcastle, said the mind games had begun even before he stood on the line to try and save the first spot-kick.

Costa Rica had made the quarter-finals for the first time by beating Greece on penalties but Krul said he knew they were rattled as soon as they saw him warming up.

"I definitely think it had an impact, when I started my warm-up their whole bench was confused," he said.

"If you see their manager's face when I came on, he was looking over at our manager, his face was priceless. It was definitely one of those fantastic moves."

Netherlands coach Louis van Gaal, a renowned master tactician, had been hatching the plan for some time.

But he kept it such a secret that he did not even tell Cillessen and only let Krul know about it on the bus to the stadium but told him to keep it under wraps.

"The manager and the goalie coach told me before the game that if we had a substitution left there was a possibility that they may use me in the penalty shootout," Krul said.

"So obviously for me the whole game I was watching it with a different view because I knew the possibility was there.

"We have a plan before every game and I have my own style and I think it works. I'm over the moon that I saved two penalties."

Cillessen was initially disappointed at being hauled off before the shootout after keeping a clean sheet but was among the first to congratulate his understudy when the game ended.

"I didn't know anything about it beforehand so for me it was a big surprise," Cillessen said.

"I wanted to play everything. I wanted to play the penalty shootout as well but the coach made a decision that Tim was better than me and I had to accept it."

Krul accepted that Cillessen remained the team's first-choice and would not give away any more secrets about what the Dutch might have in store to stop Argentina captain Lionel Messi.

"They (Argentina) are a fantastic team. They are in the semi-finals so you have to be fantastic team to be there," Krul said.

"But we are a fantastic team as well and I think that we can be really confident with what we've shown and the players we've got.

"We're re really fit, I think we're fitter than most teams at the World Cup and we can be confident it should be a fantastic game.

"Hopefully we won't need to go to penalties against Argentina and we will get the job done in 90 minutes."

Reuters

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/fifa-world-cup-2014/world-cup-news-2014/netherlands-keeper-tim-krul-unapologetic-about-gamesmanship-against-costa-rica-20140707-zsybs.html#ixzz36jlz7s99

Ifugao

Ze hebben dan zeker nog  nooit de Haka gezien van de Kiwi's

Adriaan

Nee daar zijn Australiers erg vertrouwd mee want HET top sport evenement is de rugby match tussen Australie en de Nieuw Zeelandse "All Blacks".

klootzakken (voorheen Jens)

Citaat van: jens op zaterdag 28 juni 2014, 09:53:49
onze lieve heer is sowieso doof voor alles wat bruin is , de beste man schrijft recht op kromme regels . kun je wel zien aan de armoe in de wereld.
hoe meer dat ze bidden , des te dover word dat ventje, alias tinus aan de rekstok.

en voor die gene die het nog niet wist , jens is totaal niet gelovig en ook niet vatbaar voor enige vorm van . :lachen:

hup holland . moge de besten winnen .
ja dan moet ik ook maar met de billen bloot , hier een gebed van jens..... g..verdomme ik weet niet hoe te beginnen .toch maar proberen.

lieve heer die in de hemel zijt uwe naam word geheiligd.

lieve HEER u hebt de laatste tijd erg veel dierbaren en favorieten van mij  tot u  genomen .

Andre Hazes  een favoriete zanger van mij .
Elvis Presley  een favoriete zanger van mij.
Joop den uil   een favoriete politicus van mij.
Rinus Michels  mijn favoriete voetbal coach van het Ned. elftal . overigens is Duitsland mijn favoriete voetbal land .

lieve HEER heb medelij hou voor Duitsland een plaatsje vrij  .

Amen .   

grote mond tegen de baas , je mag op dit forum geen eigen mening hebben . dan volgt een ban , haha . verrek maar met het forum.
Reactie van de Admin: Bovenstaande werd door dit lid geplaatst nadat hij op zijn taalgebruik aangesproken werd. Zulke leden kunnen we missen.

peldoman

Goed gebed jens, heb je wel voor en na een kruisje geslagen anders werkt het niet? :haha:

klootzakken (voorheen Jens)

Citaat van: peldoman op woensdag  9 juli 2014, 10:38:00
Goed gebed jens, heb je wel voor en na een kruisje geslagen anders werkt het niet? :haha:
met deze ++ haha
grote mond tegen de baas , je mag op dit forum geen eigen mening hebben . dan volgt een ban , haha . verrek maar met het forum.
Reactie van de Admin: Bovenstaande werd door dit lid geplaatst nadat hij op zijn taalgebruik aangesproken werd. Zulke leden kunnen we missen.

Amice

Volgens mij is Jens een beetje desperate door de mega overwinning van Duitsland op Brazilie.

Morgen dan maar een gebed hier neer pennen Jens......

Oranje die in den hemelen zijt bijvoorbeeld.......  :lachen:

Ik zie  :nederlandsevlag: dit echt niet winnen en als dat onder van Gaal niet lukt dan lukt het onder Guus Hiddink over 4 jaar ook niet.

Duitsland is eigenlijk al WK kampioen  want god is zo verblijdt dat  Jens nu eindelijk tot zijn dicipelen behoort dat hij dat direkt honoreert.  :lachen:
Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleent